Get the practical education you need for a rewarding career in business. Learn about these career-focused programs offered through the School of Business:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree with majors in Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
- Business Administration (BA) diploma with the same majors as listed above. All majors available through full-time studies; certain majors available through Continuing or Distance Education.
This session will cover the key differences and advantages of the business degree and diploma programs. You can choose one of these breakout sessions:
- Four-year BBA degree (applying to year one)
- Advanced standing in the BBA degree (for those who have completed or will complete a business diploma)
- BA diploma (full time studies)
- BA diploma (through Continuing and Distance Education)